Every home can use some extra security and smart sensors can help here. Choose a Zigbee water leak sensor that will greatly reduce your worries about your smart home.
How does it work?
It’s a sensor that detects leaks and possible floods. When it notices such problems, it immediately send a notification on your phone.
The small size is a big advantage of this sensor. It’s small and portable, which makes it easy to integrate into your smart home. It can also be placed on any surface and in any room: wood or tiled floor, in the kitchen, bathroom or boiler room.
- Wireless, connectable with a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings, etc.).
- Detects water on contact with it’s two terminals.
- Water and dust resistance IP67.
- Portable, no assembly required, easy to place anywhere (bathroom, kitchen, technical rooms).
- It can also be used outdoors while in the Zigbee hub’s operating range.
- Includes a CR2032 battery.
How does it help you?
- avoid unwanted accidents: with this sensor you can increase the chances of detecting a possible flood before it’s too late. If you live in a flat you can also spare your neighbors from any inconveniences;
- take care of your home: get rid of problems with damaged floors or carpets! You will save money and time in a simple way;
- receive notifications: as soon as water leaks happen in the area where the sensor is placed, you will receive an alert on your mobile phone.
It’s easy to make your home smart when you have the right technology!
Have you had any problems with flooding in your home?
Add a Zigbee water leak sensor and you can reduce the worries of your safety, your family and your home!
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!