A Zigbee temperature and humidity sensor should not be missing for the comfort of your home. It is a smart sensor that monitors temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure so that you can have the best conditions in your home.
Want to improve your health and monitor the conditions in your home? Add a smart temperature and humidity sensor to each room, and you can easily increase comfort.
– Can detect temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.3 degrees Celsius);
– Detects atmospheric pressure: 30 – 110KPa (+/- 120Pa);
– Detects humidity over a range of 0 – 100% relative humidity (+/- 0.3 percent);
– Portable, can be mounted anywhere (glue included) or placed on furniture. Preferably, the sensor should not be mounted in the corners of the room, but in open spaces;
– Includes a CR2032 battery;
– Connects to a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings etc).
How can a smart temperature and humidity sensor help ?
- you get notifications: every time the temperature, relative humidity or atmospheric pressure reach values that are not favorable to your health, you will be announced via mobile phone notification. You can turn on a humidifier or dehumidifier, turn on or off the heating, or open a window, as you see fit);
- you save electricity: for example, when the temperature of the house exceeds a certain value, the heating of the house can be stopped alone;
- improves air quality: it’s important that the air quality in your home suitable for living. Too much or too little moisture or heat can affect the way your body works. You’ll be able to get rid of allergies and other diseases that affect your health, prevent your nose from always being clogged or you’ll sleep better if these problems were caused by thermal discomfort;
- relate your health to atmospheric pressure: you can see how your health, including blood pressure, changes according to atmospheric pressure;
- you create complex scenarios:
- when the temperature in the house is lower than 20 °C (or the value you choose) for more than 10 continuous minutes, start the heating or air conditioning on the hot setting, and send an alert to your phone;
- when the temperature in the house is higher than the value set by you for more than 10 continuous minutes, stop the heating (central or air conditioning);
- when the relative humidity drops below 45% for more than 10 continuous minutes, turn on the humidifier and keep it on until the relative humidity goes above 50%;
- when the relative humidity rises to above 60% for more than 10 continuous minutes, the dehumidifier starts and stays on until the relative humidity drops below 55%, or for a maximum of 6 hours (after which the dehumidifier stops, in case of its reservoir is full). You can turn a standard dehumidifier into a smart one, using a smart outlet or a smart relay.
It’s easy to make your home smart!
Use the latest technology and turn your home into an intelligent one.
Buy the Zigbee Temperature and Humidity Sensor and you can have a healthier life and a more comfortable home!
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!