The Wi-Fi Smart Plug – Shelly Plug S monitors the consumption and manages the activity of the devices in your home.
Do you have a device that is not smart and you want to make it smart ? The Wi-Fi Smart Plug can easily help you!
The plug controls the activity of connected devices: groups them, turns them on or off and monitors their power consumption. The advantage of the plug is that you can control it via Shelly mobile app or compatible apps without the need of a hub, being it online or offline.
- Automate the control of your smart home using a Wi-Fi connection;
- Power supply at: 110-230V, 50 / 60Hz AC
- Thermal protection: internal sensor with automatic overheating protection;
- Compatible with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU, EMC 2004/108 / WE, RoHS2 2011/65 / EU;
- Control via Shelly mobile app or compatible apps;
- Enhanced scheduling: Create weekly schedules to improve the usage simplicity of connected devices;
- Dynamic Sunlight scheduling: Creates schedules according to sunrise and sunset times;
- Shelly connects multiple devices with a total power of up to 2500W.
- Compatible with MQTT: integrates Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings: DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control;
- Compatible with Home Assistant and openHAB: Integrates your devices with the rest of your home.
How can the Wi-Fi Smart plug help you?
- you save electricity: you can check and turn off the TV or air conditioning unit that has remained open from anywhere. With the smart outlet you save money and help the environment.
- you can avoid incidents: If you accidentally forgot to unplug an iron from the outlet you can easily avoid a possible incident.
- you can use voice control: do you have Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa? Easily control your devices through voice control: Alexa, turn on the coffee maker!
- you can create complex scenarios:
- when you get home, the air conditioning starts at the last setting,
- when the humidity in the room exceeds 65%, the dehumidifier starts automatically,
- when the dehumidifier has been running for more than 6 hours continuously, it automatically shuts off,
- when you turn on the TV, turn off the lamp automatically,
- in winter, when it’s dark outside, the festive lights outside turn on, then turn off at dawn.
- power monitoring: you have graphics with the power consumption of your devices for every day, week, month or year.
It’s easy to make your home smart!
Buy the Wi-Fi Smart Plug – Shelly Plug S to make any device smart and make your everyday life easier!
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!