Simple or complex, easy to use, the smart buttons enable you to use your smart home to it’s full capacity, in a really easy way.
What are the advantages of smart buttons?
- complete your smart home setup with smart buttons that are programmable according to your needs: turn the lights on/off easily, without getting out of bed or even turn off the lights in another room;
- small and easy to place anywhere;
- pleasant design that fits both home and office;
- you can create complex scenarios:
- at a short press of a button, you turn the smart bulb on or off;
- at long press of a button, you turn on the light at maximum intensity;
- at two short presses you turn off the lights in the rest of the house, except for the room you are in;
- the button next to the door can also turn off the music or arm the house, and the one next to the bed can activate / deactivate night mode;
- control the whole house: add a smart relay and you can control the devices that are not smart.
Classification of the smart buttons recommended by myL2.ro
For every need, room and preference, there are several choices of smart buttons for your home.
You can choose simpler or more complex models. Multiple models, with one or two channels, from 3 to 6 total actions.
Below you can analyze four models of very useful smart switches / buttons!
|Zigbee Smart Switch with 1 button||Zigbee Smart Switch with 2 buttons||Zigbee Smart Round Button||Zigbee Smart Square Button|
|Number of actions||3||6||6||3|
|Action types||short press, double press, long press||for each button: short press, double press, long press||between 1 and 5 short presses and a long press||short press, double press, long press|
|Connectivity||with a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings, etc.)||with a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings, etc.)||with a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings, etc.)||with a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings, etc.)|
|Battery||yes, CR2032||yes, CR2032||yes, CR2032||yes, CR2032|
|Operating temperature||-5°C — +45°C||-5°C — +45°C||-5°C — +60°C||-5°C — +45°C|
It’s easy to make your home smart!
Use state-of-the-art tech and turn your house into an smart home.
Finish your smart home setup with smart buttons suited for your everyday needs.
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!