Do you have a device that is not smart and you want to make it smart ? Shelly is the most effective solution!
Choose the relay suited for your needs.
Shelly 1 PM Smart Home Wi-Fi Relay with Power Monitoring is a wireless relay that controls smart devices, groups them, starts and stops them with it’s own mobile app or other compatible apps.
Shelly 2.5 Dual Smart Home Wi-Fi Relay will let you monitor the power consumption, control and automate two regular (non-smart) devices through the mobile app. It can control a bi-directional motor (example: close/open a curtain) or operate a motorized gate (close/open).
- automate control of your smart home using just your Wi-Fi network connection;
- supports a wide range of power solutions: 110-240V, 50 / 60Hz AC, 24 – 60V DC;
- complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU, EMC 2004/108 / WE, RoHS2 2011/65 / EU;
- control via Shelly mobile app or compatible apps;
- Shelly connects numerous devices with a total power of up to 3500W (for Shelly1 PM) and 2200W (for Shelly 2.5).
- compatible with MQTT: integrates Shelly with your MQTT broker;
- compatible with Samsung SmartThings: DTH or MQTT SmartApp;
- compatible with Home Assistant and openHAB: Integrates your devices with the rest of your home;
- power metering: you have graphics with the power consumption of your devices for every day, week, month or year;
- enhanced scheduling: create weekly schedules to improve the usage simplicity of connected devices;
- dynamic sunlight scheduling: creates schedules according to sunrise and sunset times.
It’s easy to make your home smart!
Choose smart relays suited for your needs and manage the activity of the devices from your home in a simple and modern way!
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!