Upgrade your tap with the double sensor motion-activated water saving tap that will increase the comfort of your house and protects the environment by helping you save water!
- upgrade your tap! Two control zones (two ways to start the water flow);
- start the flow of water via infrared inductive command, reducing the need for touches;
- bottom short-term water sensor – When your hand enters the bottom detection area (less than 10 cm), the water starts flowing. When the hand moves away, the water stops;
- side long-term water sensor – Starts the flow of water for a longer period; when the hand enters the side detection area (less than 5 cm), the water starts to flow. The jet lasts for a maximum of 3 minutes, then automatically turns off even if you forget to stop it. If the hand enters the side detection zone again during the flow, the water stops immediately;
- high efficiency in water saving, energy and environmental protection;
- simple white design, adaptable to various home styles;
- 6 sets of adapters, compatible with almost any type of tap.
Included in the package:
1 x Motion Activation Tap
1 x Installation Tool
3 x Gaskets (sealing rings)
6 x Adapters
1 x Instructions manual
What are the benefits of using a motion-activated water saving tap ?
- save water;
- easy assembly and disassembly;
- one battery charge lasts a long time (3-6 months) and can be recharged via USB (cable not included);
- protect against extensive water flow;
- IPX6 rated.
It’s easy to make your home more comfortable and cosy.
Add a motion-activated water saving tap and transform your house into a modern one.
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!