Increase the security in your smart home with the Zigbee Motion and Illumination Sensor! It has a minimalist design and can be placed on either walls or different surfaces.
- Sensor that detects motion at a distance of up to 7 meters and at an angle of 170 degrees, including in the dark.
- Shows light intensity in lux.
- Wireless, connectable with a Zigbee HUB (Xiaomi / Aqara Gateway, Samsung SmartThings, etc).
- Portable, it can be mounted anywhere (adhesive included) or placed on the furniture.
- Includes a CR2450 battery.
- Operating temperature -10 – +45 degrees Celsius.
- Operating humidity 0 – 95% relative humidity.
How can the smart motion sensor help you?
- receive notifications: when you are not at home and the sensor detects movement, you immediately receive an alert on your phone;
- reduce power consumption and save money: you can reduce your electricity bill by using this smart sensor. You can reduce the brightness or stop the smart bulbs when no movement is detected for a longer period of time;
- protect your home and family: the sensor can be positioned in the direction of windows or doors, and triggers an alarm when it detects movement, if it is connected to a siren;
- you create complex scenarios:
- the moment the sensor detects the presence of movement in the room, the lights turn on;
- when the sensor detects a lack of movement for more than 30 minutes, it reduces the lighting intensity of light to 50% and after one hour, completely turn off the smart bulbs;
- you can choose to turn on the light only if the room is dark (under a certain level of light intensity);
- you can set the light to start after a period of several seconds from the moment movements is detected in the room, so the light does not turn on for no reason when you are quickly passing by a room; or turn it off a few seconds after you exit.
It’s easy to make your home smart!
Use state-of-the-art tech and turn your home into an smart home.
Add a Zigbee Motion Sensor, it brings new and cool benefits to you, your family and your home!
If you find this information useful, join the myL2 Tutorials facebook group and we’ll keep you updated with new guides every week.
You’re also invited to the Offers and Discounts facebook group, you will be the first to know about our promotions and offers!